2 nov 2012

Haikus from Serendipity


Let the faking Sun
Believe that it’s warming you
While the snow falls.

‘Cause nothing but run
Is true, once you feel inside
You’ve begun to burn.

Let the drying rain
Believe that is warning you
Not to get my friend.

People of two kind
Meet on dry land, just some sail
Where the winds bring them.

Nevermind which one
You belong, equally you’ve changed,
Trusting me or not.

Keep present alive,
In my hopeful thoughts, waiting
For you to arrive.

Once you’re indeed mine
Don’t expect for tough complaints
Nor ratings to come.

A young lawn will not
Manage to survive a long drought.
Fine we’re old enough

Let’s swallow your soul
And kiss slowly your mouth
To share your essence.

Just love easily
Creating me in your brain
As we crossed the line.

Eating your presence
And feeding you, that was meant to be
My sweet destiny.

High fidelity
Doesn’t belong to the streets,
But just to our hearts.

I know when we’ll meet
We will not dare to survive
The way I guess we will.

What was unforeseen,
Rounded corners have once watched
And meant to remind

Let live in my mind
True reality silenced, and thus
Bring our love to life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario